Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dara Torres Continues To Make Everyone Else Feel Inadequate

The Incredible Ageless Olympic Swimmer Dara Torres
Hey - do you remember that 41 year old swimmer who won 3 silver medals back at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing? Dara Torres? She was amazing. Totally amazing. Since then she had to take a two year layoff from competitive swimming and have reconstructive knee surgery that initially left her unable to climb stairs or even play with her 4 year old daughter. Well... guess what. She just qualified for the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials. She managed a time of 25.9 seconds in the 50-meter freestyle preliminaries at the Missouri Grand Prix. She's 43 years old. Let Elepharts repeat that - FORTY-THREE YEARS OLD. When the 2012 London Olympics roll around she'll be 45. FORTY-FIVE.



Anyways, the 12 time Olympic medalist and 5 time Olympian credits Fitness Nutrition Gold Medal Aminos product for helping her body recover from surgery far ahead of schedule saying, "I take my Fitness Nutrition Gold Medal Aminos everyday and can definitely tell my body is able to recover from the aches, pains, and wear and tear from my surgical rehab and Olympic training regimen."

Torres adds, "I call Fitness Nutrition Gold Medal Aminos my 'miracle powder', it is the only supplement I take." All Fitness Nutrition products, like Gold Medal Aminos, are certified to have no banned substances by an independent quality assurance organization.

"When I take any Fitness Nutrition supplement, I know what I am putting in my body is safe, clean, and effective," says Torres.

Elepharts is going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Dara might just well be a paid spokesperson for the company. That said, it all seems to be working for her. Big time.

Also see:
The NBA Gets Fashionable For Charity
Lance Armstrong Retires... Again
Hollywood Starlets Eat Kleenex